Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Working it

So our run yesterday ended up being our usual 2.75. We had a nice easy run and are going to complement it with another nice easy run today.

Our fearless leader sent this message out.

Wednesday we will meet at Rhodes on the Pawtuxet (Shriners Parking lot). This will be a hill repeat workout. The plan is to head out toward Narragansett Blvd and weave our way up and down each street between the Blvd and Broad Street. The hills are very short and the flats are long. It shouldn't be too hard a run and if you get burned out you can easily cut back to Rhodes.

Brace yourselves, it might bring out more crying.

On a different note, I have been inspired to start paying more attention to what I eat. My shorts and pants aren't fitting quite as well as I would like them too. So it's time to buckle down. It's only a few pounds, but those are sometimes the hardest. So hopefully I can keep myself honest here. I rarely weigh myself. I tend to go by my clothes. So here's to my pants fitting better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment