I am finally starting to take my eating seriously. It is going to take a while to have it all make sense and for me to stop craving the crap I so love. I went through yesterday with no refined carbs, such as crackers or bread or anything like that. That is HUGE for me since I have often gone for entire weeks with no fruits or vegetables. I tried Amazing Super Meal in my smoothie this morning, and it wasn't bad. I was educated on the evils of creamer by JRTRUNR, so I think that the cup of coffee in front of me, may just be the last with creamer. Maybe I can just get rid of it altogether. I've cut out the caffeine already, it's just for the taste of it now. So what's the point? I've cut out soda. Now it's juts the rest of the crap that I always feel so entitled to. I am taking my boys to the movies tomorrow. Do I get popcorn? Maybe I just need to buckle down and say no. We also are having my nephew's birthday party. I'm going to try to make side salads from vegetables more than pasta and have fruit and veggies out in addition to the crap everyone else wants. In another thought, has anyone tried coconut water?
I see a lot of people posting everything they eat in their blogs. I'm not thinking that that is what I want to do here, but if it helps, I may end up doing it just to keep myself honest
Oh and in a I can't believe how crazy my kids are side note: the first Christmas list of 2009 is officially sitting by the fireplace. Lord help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment