Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Yup, I Get it, for Now
Today was an easy 2 mile out and back. I ran the whole thing ( umm WOOO HOOO). This is the second run in a week during which I was able to do a full two miles without stopping. Again, I was going at a very easy pace, but I held a conversation again and it felt good. I officially began training yesterday for a 6.25 portion of the Amica Marathon Relay this fall. So I have focus, I have a goal and that is making a huge difference in my motivation to get up in the morning. Yes, yes it's only day two, but it feels different with a definite goal. I'll see how I feel on Saturday when I'm running on my own, something I really haven't done yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment