So since my last post I have done a six mile long run, and run the CVS 5k in PRovidence. That was a great race, very flat course and my running buddy stayed with me for the whole run, it was fun. I turned my ankle a bit in a pot hole and am just starting to feel better from that. The extended runs irritated my IT band, which has been annoying. TKD has been great cross training, my IT issues always feel less so after a class, so that's good.
I received some hand me overs from a good friend yesterday which has inspired me to be more conscious of what I am eating so I can better fit into the new clothes. My husband recently lost 18 pounds by dropping soda and running more. Totally not fair at all if you ask me. But I think I am ready to put the work into it. I just need to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment